Sunday, March 13, 2011

Timbers Book Club blog is up and running

This is the first post to our book club blog!  I hope this can serve as a forum to publish our current reading list and have a record of books we have read in the past.  Since our group tends to get off topic anyway, I suggest we add other items of interest as well; recipes, movie reviews, school news, shopping deals, ski reports, latest Silpada jewelry designs, crazy neighbor alerts, hair stylist recommendations, school district news, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It looks so professional. Lindsay, you are amazing. I had not checked it out before today. I wasn't sure of our May book and now all my questions are answered. This is going to be wonderful. Thanks for the great write-up Bonnie Jean.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete